I am presently working as an Associate Professor in the Information Technology Department of the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad, India. I received my Ph. D. Degree at IIIT Allahabad and joined as faculty at IIIT Allahabad, where I am teaching since October 2009. My main research interests are in the areas of Stream Analytics, Big Data, Stream Data Mining, Complex Event Processing System, Support Vector Machines and Software Engineering.
News and Announcements
- A tutorial entitled “Software Testing and Quality Assurance for Data Intensive Applications” is accepted at the 25th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE) 2022.
- A tutorial proposal entitled “Unrevealing Data Correlations with Self-Supervised Learning” is accepted at the 26th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) 2022.
- Delivered a tutorial on “Software Testing and Quality Assurance for Data Intensive Applications” at the 15th Innovations in Software Engineering Conference (ISEC) 2022.
- Our paper entitled “CHS-Net: A Deep learning approach for hierarchical segmentation of COVID-19 infected CT images.” is accepted for publication in Journal of Neural Processing Letters, Springer 2022.
- Our paper entitled “Modality specific U-Net variants for biomedical image segmentation: A survey.” is accepted for publication in Journal of Artificial Intelligence Reviews, Springer 2022.
- A tutorial entitled “A Tutorial on Biomedical Image Segmentation using Deep Learning” is accepted at the 27th International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications (DASFAA) 2022.
- Our paper entitled “RCA-IUnet: A residual cross-spatial attention guided inception U-Net model for tumor segmentation in breast ultrasound imaging” is accepted for publication in Journal of Machine Vision and Applications, Springer 2022.
- Our paper entitled “Impact of Attention on Adversarial Robustness of Image Classification Models” is accepted at IEEE BigData 2021.
- A tutorial entitled “A tutorial on AI techniques to combat COVID-19” is accepted at the 28th International Conference on Neural Information Processing of the Asia-Pacific Neural Network Society (ICONIP) 2021.
- Our paper entitled “Recommending best course of treatment based on similarities of prognostic markers” is accepted at 28th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP) of the Asia-Pacific Neural Network Society 2021.